ExproSoft is a global leader in well integrity management, data modelling, and simulation. We develop and deliver software for well integrity and reliability management to oil & gas operators worldwide.
We do not have any open positions at the moment, but are interested in contact with Well Integrity Engineers who might like to join our team at a later stage. The position will be based in our modern and centrally located Trondheim office and will include some international travel.
In ExproSoft you will work with an international team in a global market, delivering digital solutions and services to operators worldwide. We have mature products, WellMaster (TM), and an established, leading market position in a growing market and have great ambitions for further expansion. Our main owners are Investinor and Viking Venture.
- Manage both software delivery and end user involvement in implementation projects - involving customers' well integrity teams and IT teams
- Manage configuration, data loading and setup of new software installations
- Manage software development team, document and prioritize customer requirements
- Test software and customer specific configurations
- Develop and deliver user training and well integrity training to customers
- Software roadmap - management & client engagement
- Demonstrate software and discuss solutions with potential customers
- Customer success - proposals for client development and support
- Attend conferences, seminars and other events
Requirements and personal qualities:
- Experience from the upstream oil & gas industry
- Knowledge of well operations, well design & equipment, and well integrity
- Knowledge of processes and software solutions used in upstream operations
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of NORSOK D-010 and ISO 16530 standards
- Business mindset, customer orientation and understanding of industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment with demanding customers
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
ExproSoft can offer:
- A central position in an agile and dynamic international company with strong ambitions
- A good working environment with motivated and competent people
- Solid and active owners
- Competitive compensation, insurance plan, and retirement savings
The position is based in our modern and centrally located Trondheim office and will include some international travel.